Last Updated: October 29, 2015
1 - Information we collect
Information collected automatically: When you use ProxFox, we automatically collect but do not store information about your mobile device and your activities within the ProxFox application only. This information includes:
- -Your mobile device's unique user ID number
- -Information about your mobile device hardward (ie. model, OS, browser, etc.)
- -Information about the users phone preferences (ie. time zone, language, privacy settings, etc.)
- -The buttons, controls and links that you click on (if any)
- -How long you used ProxFox and which services and features you used
- -The online or offline status of ProxFox
- -The number of times ProxFox is opened and closed
Information you choose to provide: In order to register, you will be asked to sign-in using your LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and/or Twitter login. If you do so, you authorize us to access certain account information of any and all of those social networks. By allowing us to access your social network accounts, you understand that we will obtain and share your name, profile picture, and position.
How we use your information: We use your information to improve our services, better understand our users and their preferences, and diagnose and fix technical bugs/problems.
2 - Proximity information:
While the ProxFox application is in use, we keep track of your device’s proximity to other ProxFox users. The user has the ability of completely shutting off any proximity location features by disabling the Bluetooth functionality on their device.
3 - Use of your information by others:
We may share user information with other companies for various reasons as described below. What information we make available to other companies depends on the nature of our relationships with them.
Analytics Companies: We allow analytics companies to use tracking technologies to collect information about our users' computers or mobile devices and their online activities. These companies analyse this information to help us understand how our sites and apps are being used. Analytics companies may use mobile device IDs, as described in the paragraph below ("Mobile device IDs"). Unlike cookies, device IDs cannot be deleted.
Aggregated Information: We may publicly disclose aggregated information about our users, such as the total number of our users, their user patterns, and demographic information.
Legal matters: We may disclose any information: in response to a legal request, court order, or government demand; to investigate or report illegal activity; or to enforce our rights or defend claims. We may also transfer your information to another company in connection with a corporate restructuring, such as a sale or merger.
4 - Children's privacy:
Children under the age of 14 are not intended to download or use ProxFox.
Terms of Service
505 Ventures Inc. ("we," or "us") operates the ProxFox mobile app and related website (www.proxfoxapp.com). By using ProxFox in any way, you accept these Terms of Service ("Agreement"). If you do not wish to be bound by this Agreement, do not use ProxFox.
1 - Who May Use ProxFox:
You must be at least 14 years old to use ProxFox. Use is void where prohibited. By using ProxFox, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2 - License to Use ProxFox:
505 Ventures Inc. grants you a limited, non-exclusive license to access and use ProxFox for your own personal, non-commercial purposes. This license is personal to you and may not be assigned or sublicensed to anyone else. Except as expressly permitted by 505 Ventures Inc. in writing, you will not reproduce, redistribute, sell, create derivative works from, decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble ProxFox. Nor will you take any measures to interfere with or damage ProxFox. All rights not expressly granted by 505 Ventures Inc. are reserved.
3 - Privacy:
- -What information we may collect about you
- -What we use that information for
- -What third-party information, if any, you are agreeing to share by using ProxFox
- -With whom we share that information
5 - Term and Termination; Account Deletion:
This Agreement begins on the date you first use ProxFox and continues until terminated in accordance with the provisions hereof. 505 Ventures Inc. may suspend, disable, or delete your account (or any part thereof) if 505 Ventures Inc. determines that you have violated any provision of this Agreement.
6. Disclaimers; Limitation of Liability:
7 - Modification:
505 Ventures Inc. reserves the right to modify ProxFox. You are responsible for providing your own access to ProxFox.
8 - Use, Representation, and Warranties:
505 Ventures Inc. provides ProxFox on an “as is” and “as available” basis. You therefore use ProxFox at your own risk. 505 Ventures Inc. expressly disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and any other warranty that might arise under any law. Without limiting the foregoing, 505 Ventures Inc. makes no representations or warranties:
- -That ProxFox will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- -That 505 Ventures Inc. will continue to support any particular feature of ProxFox;
- -Concerning sites and resources outside of ProxFox, even if linked to from ProxFox
- -To the extent any disclaimer or limitation of liability does not apply, all applicable express, implied, and statutory warranties will be limited in duration to a period of thirty (30) days after the date on which you first used ProxFox, and no warranties shall apply after such period.
© 505 Ventures Inc, 2015. All rights reserved.